Re: commloops cache digest code works

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 04:23:43 -0600

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I finally converted the digest code over to the new API.
> I wrote a little "wrapper" which handles all the transition
> crap.. and I actually think it makes the code easier to
> understand (peer_digest.c that is.)
>
> Since everything should be working fine again, I'd like to commit
> this and move forward on integrating some of the other completed
> projects. I want to commit this code Tuesday night (WST).
> Can I please get some testing beforehand? It works fine for me here
> but I'd like some independant testing before I commit the code
> to -HEAD.
>
> Thanks!

Downloading commloops branch now...Will try to get a couple of 4 hour
runs in over the next couple days and maybe a long Polymix run.

Got any configuration tips, requirements, requests, whatever? If not
I'll just pop it into a 2.5 SRPM, build, install and run.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com