Re: commloops and chunked mempools

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 02:09:19 -0700

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> > Just gave it a try and it failed:
>
> Right. Can you print out sc->cmp_offset and copy_offset ?
>
> Whatever that condition is needs to be sorted out. Can you
> reliably reproduce it?

Right. In my http code hacking, it seems I've not update
http->out.offset correctly. At this point the entire object
has been written out, but http->out.offset is incorrect,
so bits of code think the object still has pending data,
and then we bomb on an incorrect copy offset.

I'll review the codepaths tonight and try to commit a fix
as soon as I can.

Thanks for the report, and thanks for stumbling on how to
reproduce it Joe! :)

Adrian