Re: Cache-Control: max-age on client side?

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 06:47:26 -0600

Joe Cooper wrote:
> Robert Collins wrote:

But it does appear to be working as I would expect it to if it were
supported.

I get a 304 (not modified) until I touch the origin file...then it
resends the whole object. And Squid does the right thing in both cases.

Thanks, Robert. I think that's one for the 1.1 checklist.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com