Re: cache.ident

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:30:34 +0100

On Monday 18 March 2002 08:55, Chemolli Francesco (USI) wrote:

> I've begun working on this last week.. For now I have a
> semi-complete configuration format parser (the foundation is there,
> it just doesn't understand all the opcodes), and established hooks
> (#warning's for now) in the code as to WHERE I have to act next.

Excellent. Wasn't sure if you had got started yet.

> It still doesn't have its own CVS branch, but I plan to make it
> soon.

Please do.

Don't forget to get a up to date cvsmkbranch script to avoid the
problem reported by Guido some days ago. Also OK to use a script
prior to where I screwed things up..

> Notice that I changed the format specification slightly to make
> room for opcodes you hadn't included, and to make the parsing
> process more straightforward.

Good, but please commit your changes to the specification.

As you may have noticed I made some syntax corrections and minor
cleanups to the spec last week, but nothing major.