RE: cache.ident

From: Chemolli Francesco (USI) <ChemolliF@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:55:07 +0100

> Hi Paolo,
>
> Configurabe log format is on our todo, and has been for the
> last years..
>
> If you can find the time to work on implementing the feature
> it would be
> highly appreciated. We have drafted a configuration syntax
> specification
> that I think covers most options people theoretically would
> like to have
> logged. Please see http://devel.squid-cache.org/customlog/

I've begun working on this last week.. For now I have a semi-complete
configuration format parser (the foundation is there, it just
doesn't understand all the opcodes), and established hooks
(#warning's for now) in the code as to WHERE I have to act next.

It still doesn't have its own CVS branch, but I plan to make it soon.

Notice that I changed the format specification slightly to make
room for opcodes you hadn't included, and to make the parsing
process more straightforward.

--
	/kinkie