RE: cache.ident

From: Chemolli Francesco (USI) <ChemolliF@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:25:08 +0100

> Reading over the diffs one more time I saw a small error in the
> additions. The added section on alignment should contain the
> following I think:
>
> + right alignment
> - left alignment
> not specified = suitable default for the format. Maybe, or else
> default to right alignment. Opinions?

Let's try to keep it simple. :)
I'm not sure for instance I'll implement alignment, at least not
at the very beginning. I just don't think it's important (enough).

Of course, once the foundation is there, it can be added. But I think
that performance here is good(tm), and while I'm trying not to overdo
it [1], I'd like this thing to be as fast as possible. Of course, I'll
just add some fundamental design flaw that will contradict
this statement :)

[1] Knuth and all that

--
	/kinkie