squid filter help

From: Lionel Vigna <lionel.vigna@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:42:42 +0100

hello ,
If you can help me , it will be great for me .

I just discover Squid proxy that seems quite good .
My goal is to add filters modules in squid proxy to parse Html code in web
pages ( clean , remove or change somes tags ) ,
working with pictures , cookies etc .... in C Code.
All the code to di this is already written and i try to find some examples
to "plug" this in squid proxy !

Can you help me ,

many thanks

     Lionel Vigna
     Imagine Broadband SARL
     Consultant

p c/o Accenture, 449 route des Crêtes, 06902, Sophia Antipolis, France
t +33 (0) 497 155 040 (standard)
f +33 (0) 492 94 6797
m poste 22 06
e lionel.vigna@imaginebroadband.com
w www.imaginebroadband.com

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged
or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email
by you is prohibited.