includes inside squid.conf

From: Andres Kroonmaa <andre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:09:53 +0200

 This has been covered before, but here's again.

 Sites maintaining multiple caches it often nice to have
 per-box squid.conf that specifies specific items, and
 then include some shared config files that can be
 synced between boxes.

 Its also good to have full acl definitions in separate
 files, although we can do that partly already.

 Would be nice to have in 2.6. I have one implementation
 for that, based on recursive configfile parser. recursion
 loops are detected by remembering inodes of seen configs.
 I don't consider recursion here as evil, besides it makes
 for pretty simple patch.

 What are your thoughts?

 Andres Kroonmaa <andre@online.ee>
 CTO, Microlink Online