The new storeClient API

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 13:57:26 +0200

Hi Adrian.

While updating my branches to HEAD I came across one place where I
start a storeclient at another offset than 0. In this case the
headers is already parsed elsewhere in another store client in
another module (they are both sharing the store entry pointer), and I
want to jump directly to the body of the reply.

Is this a thing that is currently OK to do in the new interface, or
must I rewrite it?

Yes, this will be rewritten before the relevant code is eventually
merged into HEAD. The question now is more of if I need to rewrite it
now, or later..