Squid-2.5 RELEASE

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 14:12:25 +0200

I did send a todo list some weeks ago. On this list only the SASL
helper merge has been completed.

No, the Vary issue has not been adressed either. Forgot about it.
Thanks for the reminder.

The most daunting task is the last.. someone needs to look into
bugzilla and sort out what needs to be fixed. There quite likely is
many reports that deserve attention.

I for one do not have time to periodically look into bugzilla, and
most new items are still assigned silently to wessels only with no
notification on squid-bugs so I don't know they are there..