Re: Puzzled at "clientProcessRequest". :-(

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:26:10 +0200

TRACE is a special method. It can by definition never be a HIT. See
RFC2616 for a definition of the meaning of the TRACE method. The code
becomes clearer if you know what the code is trying to accomplish.

Note: the TRACE clientCreateStoreEntry is within a if statement, not
always true.

All methods mentioned in Squid except for the PURGE method is defined by
Internet RFC documents or Internet Drafts. PURGE is a Squid specific
method documented in the Squid FAQ.