Re: FW: sed: 33: conftest.s1: unescaped newline inside substitutepattern

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:41:59 +0200

Hmm.. unset is used at numerous places in our configure.in file, so it
should be portable within our audience...

Can we have automake on squid-cache.org patched to use unset for now,
and put on our todo to move to am 1.6 for Squid-2.6? (should probably
have the old versions of automake and autoconf in parallell then, for
maintenance of Squid-2.5)

Or should we bite and jump to automake-1.6 + newer autoconf?

Note: If we upgrade then we need to keep the old autoconf version for a
while for Squid-2.4 maintenance reasons.