Re:RE: Sorry for interrupting again. :-)

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:40:29 +0800 (CST)

Thanks Rob,

The input parameter of the function cbdataDump is a StoreEntry, so
I am puzzled that whether the StoreEntry is associated with a cbdata,
or a StoreEntry associated with several cbdata, or on the contrary, a
cbdata associated with several StoreEntry?

I can not see clearly the storage graph of them. :-(

Can you help?

Best regards,
George, Ma