Puzzled at tasks->when in eventRun. :-)

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:29:57 +0800 (CST)

Hi, pals!

I think Squid use eventAdd to add a callback event and use eventRun to run an event when
fooOperantionComplete. And eventRun will be called
only in the for(;;) loop of main.c. Am I correct?

I still have a question, in eventRun,
look at this statement,
    if (tasks->when > current_dtime)
        return;

I think tasks is an array that contains all the
events in the eventlist. It is reasonable that each
event has its own execute time (member variable when). But,
how can the array of events has a member variable when?
I think each events in the array tasks has its own execute
time and tasks->when can not on behalf of each events.

I can not see clearly why use a global "when". Each events in
tasks has its own "when" and everything will be ok. IMHO

Best regards,
George Ma