Re: Puzzled at hoRequest, hoNone, and hoReply. :-(

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:08:45 +0200

These are constants

/* possible owners of http header */
typedef enum {
    hoNone,
#if USE_HTCP
    hoHtcpReply,
#endif
    hoRequest,
    hoReply
} http_hdr_owner_type;

Seems to only be used to separate the header statistics in request,
replies (and HTCP if used).

Whenever we have constants like this, we always have a "none"
constant with the value 0 (first value of a enum). This to tell that
the field hasn't been assigned yet. Even if we never use the "none"
constant in the code, having it helps greatly when debugging as it
then is very easy to see from the debugger that the field hasn't been
initialized.