Puzzled at hoRequest, hoNone, and hoReply. :-(

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:31:17 +0800 (CST)

Hi, pals!

I search the codes where the above variables are used,
IMHO, I think hoRequest means the owner of the header of
the request, hoReply means the owner of the header of
the reply. Am I correct?

I still do not understand what means hoNone. Can you give me
a simple explanation?

But what puzzled me most is the function of the variables.
The three variables are all enums. Enums are numbers. For example,
the value of hoRequest is always 1. I think it can not store who
is the owner of the header and always a contant value.

So what is the function of the three variables?

Best regards,
George Ma