Re:Re: Puzzled at storeSwapOutAble. :-(

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:09:24 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Henrik pal!

What is the variable e->mem_obj->swapout.sio stands for? I think
it must be start of something. But the meaning and function of the
variable really puzzled me. Can you give me a simple explanation?

Another question, I think e->mem_obj->inmem_lo indicates the start
buffer address of the object in memory. How can you infer when
e->mem_obj->inmem_lo>0 that the start of the object is always missing?
What you mean "missing" here? Cache missing?
Can you give me a simple explabation?

Best regards,
George Ma