Re:RE: Re: ??:Re: Want to know how squid wr?

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:41:57 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Rob pal!

I think current design of squid does not swap
in hot objects from disk to memory, am I correct?

What puzzled me most is the PRECISE condition when
the MemObject of StoreEntry is set NULL. I have read
some source codes on it and get some ides but still
puzzled the PRECISE condition when the MemObject of StoreEntry is set NULL.

Best regards,
George Ma