Re:Re: 回复:Re: Confilct in source codes and Programming Guide?

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:31:48 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Henrik pal!

When you are mentioning "release", are you referring to swap the
object from memory to disk? Or do you mean purge from cache?

I think you mean the latter, Am I correct?

Another question, I have read the codes in storeReleaseRequest, and still puzzled why should we should call storeSetPrivateKey(e); ? I think it has nothing to do with purge am object ftom cache. I think the object is going to be purged from cache, so it is no use to set Private key of the object.

Best regards,
George Ma