Re: Autoconf issue: include/autoconf.h is disted

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 20:57:05 +0200

On Sunday 05 May 2002 14:12, Robert Collins wrote:
> I've checked in a fix for this to squid_2_5, but haven't
> regenerated the files - I have the wrong version of the autotools.

Thanks!

Note: The sources are automatically bootstrapped once per day (when
the snapshots are made), so there is no panic to bootstrap when
checking in automake/autoconf changes (in many cases even preferred
if you don't.. the automatic bootstrap procedure is carefully
designed not to cause any extra checkins due to silly things like RCS
keywords etc).