Re: tighter accounting/limiting

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:17:10 +0200

delay_pools is the closest we have. With delay pools you can throttle
the user to almost nothing when reaching his limit.

We also have the capability to limit how large files each individual
user may download (reply_body_max_size in Squid-2.5).

It is my personal belief that more long-term accounting is best done
by log processing which feeds backs access control information to
Squid, but I am open to other suggestions as well.