Re: tcp_outgoing_address accounting.

From: Zwane Mwaikambo <zwane@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:10:00 +0200 (SAST)

On Wed, 15 May 2002, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> A simple decaying counter is probably good enough for this job.

Yep, i setup something like that..

> The toucher question is how to make use of it in Squid's
> tcp_outgoing_address ACL driven selection..

Ugg you seem to have read my mind ;) I cooked up some horrific evil code
which does some rudimentary accounting. My reason for doing it was having
more than one tcp_outgoing_address and using that to balance out traffic
to one cache_peer.

If you'd like i can send you the patch to have a look.

Regards,
        Zwane Mwaikambo

--
http://function.linuxpower.ca