RE: User Authentiction

From: Joey Coco <anesthes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:01:46 -0500 (EST)

Hi Rob,

Thats what I thought you were getting at.. Guess I don't have to break the
code this time eh :)

Thanks

-- Joe

> Yes. That will trigger authentication. It could be something as simple
> as a destination url for a site you control.
>
> Rob

All research and successful drug policy show that treatment should be
increased, And law enforcement decreased, while abolishing mandatory
mininum sentences. Nearly 2 americans are incarcerated in the prison
system of the U.S; twice the percentage of U.S. population as in 1985.

AIM: imd3fc0n -=- IRC: defcon @irc.epix.net #MAC -=- www.cisdi.com