Re: COSS on WIN32

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 10:03:39 +0800

On Sun, May 19, 2002, Guido Serassio wrote:

> Another problem that I have found, is that the COSS store file is not
> closed before Squid shutdown, so I have fixed this too.
>
> I'm waiting for the Adrian's opinion about, before make more work on COSS,
> because I'm suspecting that COSS on HEAD and 2.5 (sources are the same),
> is more broken that we expect.

I was hoping that someone clueful could make the current incarnation
stable (there's a few minor bugs, and the rebuilds, to fix)
since I really have very little time to do very much open source stuff
right at the moment.

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"I'm really not a very complex person,
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  I like to deal with situations by