Re: COSS on WIN32

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 18:51:10 +0800

On Tue, May 21, 2002, Guido Serassio wrote:

> On Windows I can easily add 64 bit support on I/O, so I will try to reuse
> and fix Your work.

Ok. Please note that the 2gb limit is actually due to the swap_filen referencing
an absolute position in the coss file for an object, not any OS limitations.
(FreeBSD has 64bit size_ts..)

> My major problem will be the rebuild code, do You have something about in
> addition to coss-notes.txt and the sources ?

Not really. I'd suggest getting the existing code stable before you look at
the rebuilds.

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"I'm really not a very complex person,
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  I like to deal with situations by