Re: application to become a Squid developer

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 23:24:48 +0200

Application accepted, but please note that the CVS repository hosted
at SourceForge is intended for hosting branched development efforts
only. Tracking the main Squid sources via this CVS repository is not
recommended.

a) Does not give you access to any commit log messages (these are not
mirrored from the main repository)
b) The version numbers of the files are different
c) The development CVS repository do not contain ANY derived files
from automake/autoconf, while the main CVS repository contains at
least the same files as distributed in our tarballs..