application to become a Squid developer

From: Keegi <keegi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 17:38:38 +0300

Hello!

I would like to be included in Squid developer list.
My main interests are experimental DataStore modifications, but there
might be others areas.

I do not plan to start branching/committing very soon, so don't expect
new branches from me yet - at least not until after the design phase.
The reason I am applying already now, is because being able to use SSH
instead of pserver would make accessing the repository smoother for me
(for some obscure technical reasons).

And yes, I have read the rulesheet.

My Sourceforge userid: keegi

Thank you in advance,