Re: Suggestion

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:12:34 +0200

The tcp_outgoing_address in Squid-2.5 and later has some provision for doing
this by allowing you to send different requests with different source IP:s.

See also discussion on squid-dev some months ago on a load balanced approach
using the same..

But you can also use routing techniques to do this, not having to involve
Squid at all. Simply set up routing on your OS to divide the traffic among
the ISPs, and source routing to send the correct traffic to the correct ISP..
(many don't accept transmission of IP addresses belonging to another ISP)