Re: autoconf 2.5 update test on Sparc Solaris - FAILED

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 28 Jul 2002 21:01:26 +1000

On Fri, 2002-07-26 at 18:32, Guido Serassio wrote:
> Hi Robert,

Looks like you have my old address in your address book. I'm not
reachable via itdomain anymore. I'm reachable via robertc at squid-cache
dot org or robert dot collins at syncretize dot net.

> I have just tried the autoconf 2.5 update on Sparc Solaris, but it fails
> compiling cf_gen:
>

> During bootstrap, I gott the following warning:

> configure.in:15: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or m4_bpatsubst
> configure.in:2304: warning: do not use m4_regexp: use regexp or m4_bregexp

No idea why that occurs... perhaps a slightly outdated automake? If so
don't worry about it. (It's only a warning).

> Looking on autoconf.h, I have found this wrong define:
>
> #define USE_ICMP

Corrected, and all related potentialy issue (I think). Care to try
again?

Cheers,
Rob