Re: How to do DTD in squid?

From: Yee Man Chan <ymc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

--- Henrik Nordstrom <hno@marasystems.com> wrote:

> The principle is still the same. The actions are
> slightly different.
>
> You need to initiate another request than the
> original request, and based on
> the results of this request you need to take
> different actions.

I know. My problem is I don't know how. I tried to do
the lookup and the related algorithm in httpReadReply.
I can initiate the next GET there but I can't handle
the case when there is a hit because I don't have a
clientHttpRequest structure when I am in
httpReadReply... What can I do?

Thanks
Yee Man