2.6 targets?

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 25 Aug 2002 22:46:58 +1000

Sorry for the long delay getting this email out, I was quite sick with
the 'flu.

I propose that we make 2.6 a very small change over 2.5, given that it
already has the reworked comms code from Adrian.

I'd like to see the following in 2.6:
* Some authentication tidyups I intend to do Real Soon Now. (to support
delay pools w/ all auth types).
* rproxy (if appropriate - Henrik?)
* the client side streams I've done for ESI.
* Optionally, ESI itself.
* Optionally, any other sponsored work that needs to get into mainline
sooner rather than later.
* If range caching is a showstopper, reinstated range caching.

Are there any other near-to-completion projects on devel.squid-cache.org
that folk would like to see in 2.6?

Rob