Re: release notes diff

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:27:14 +0200

Almost.

There should be preformatted txt version (or HTML if linuxdoc craps
out on the txt version) in the top directory of the distributed
tarball.

Note: I do not want the main build process to depend on linuxdoc SGML,
or the assumtion that the user must have the linuxdoc toolchain
installed to be able to read the release notes.