Re: release notes diff

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 03:53:46 +0200 (CEST)

On 30 Aug 2002, Robert Collins wrote:

> > sgml2txt --filter source.sgml
>
> I used that, and that removed about 50% of it. Have you had better
> results?

On my machines all TTY crap (overstrike etc) is removed..

> No problem - it can be created by make dist. Does it need to exist if
> someone grabs the source via CVS?

Nope. Only the original SGML needs to exists in the CVS.

We have the Makefile.in etc in the CVS to allow for some kind of
traceability when upgrading the toolchains on squid-cache.org. This is not
needed for such a simple thing as a release notes document..