Re: Specific WIN32 helpers and fs module

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 00:17:32 +0200

On Sunday 01 September 2002 18.10, Guido Serassio wrote:

> - Basic NT Domain Authenticator helper
> - NTLM NT Domain Authenticator helper
> - External ACL NT group helper

For now I'll think we keep these in ports/win32/helpers if that isn't
to much of a hassle for you. Might change my mind if we find that
Squid gets a good coverage on the win32 platform.

> - awin32 fs Async I/O module (It's the original Robert's work for
> Cygwin with some enhancement)

Let me think a little.. the immediate response is
ports/win32/fs/awin32, but there is quite obvious drawbacks from a
code maintenance perspective so src/fs/awin32 is most likely a better
place for this. The FS layer is likely to change and having awin32
visible among the other implementations makes it easy for the one
making FS layer changes to try to update awin32 as well. Usually the
changes are more or less identical in all store implementations when
revising the FS API.

Other opinions?