Re: CVS repository

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 23:55:18 +0200

> Il 18.14 01/09/2002 PsychoTekk .de ha scritto:
> >Henrik, today i created a SourceForge account (is there a
> >difference to a Squid developer account?) but read-only access
> >would be just fine for me, so the pserver access should be
> >alright for me.

You will need to send your SourceForge account to be given read-write
access to the developer sources.

You do not need the scripts quoted by Guido or SSH for read-only
access, only if you want to help maintaining a development branch of
Squid. Accessing the CVS via pserver should work just fine for your
intentions unless you find that you want to help improve things.