Re: CVS repository

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 12:02:24 +1000

Guido Serassio <serassio@libero.it> wrote ..

> http://www.serassio.it/SquidNT/buildenvironment.htm
>
> There are all info that You need to work with SSH & CVS on native Windows.

Have you built squidNT with mingw (*)? I think that would be a really really good thing to enable, or at a minimum with the free-beer MS SDK, rather than Visual Studio which is only available for large $$$.

(*) Or cygwin -mno-cygwin, which the autoconf macros I wrote a long way back shoud detect and enable. BTW: They will be usable in HEAD when autoconf-25 comes in.

Rob