Re: CVS repository

From: PsychoTekk .de <psychotekk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 10:16:37 +0100

hi Henrik,
the username of my SourceForge account is "psychotekk".
i'll try to get ssh working as well, but not today,
i'll do that as soon as i have more time.
atm i want to test my modifications in errorpage.c
for the errorpages' mailto:...?subject=...body=... links
on my nt machine, if it works i'll send the patch.

regards,
 Clemens

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup