Re: CVS repository

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 04 Sep 2002 10:55:14 +1000

On Wed, 2002-09-04 at 10:34, Henrik Nordström wrote:
> On 4 Sep 2002, Robert Collins wrote:
>
> > The largest issue is getting the correct libstdc++.a these days. Chris's
> > work on gcc 3.2 should solve that permanently sometime soon.
>
> Now back to your question. What was the cause to your question on the
> include files?

Oh, thats solved. Guido has not been (for obvious reasons) adding
native-only source and librarys to the autotools infrastructure.
Configure couldn't find a inet_ntoa to use, so was trying to build the
one in lib/. I've simply added a host_os check to that for now. I don't
have time to do a full conversion, if I can get the thing to build and
run I'll give Guido a diff and allow him to fine tune it as we merge the
port code into HEAD.

Rob