Re: patch: infoemail for err pages

From: PsychoTekk .de <psychotekk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 18:13:09 +0100

hi Robert,
today i tried to do these changes but i still have problems:

> I suggest you change the prototype of errorDump to
>
> static int
> errorDump(ErrorState * err, memBuf *mb);

gives me errors that always have to do with declarations

> Then eliminate the locally scoped mb from errorDump, along with the

can you give me an example?
there is one memBuffPrintf call that gives me an error
because there is just one parameter left after removing mb

> memBufReset at the top,
> and everything from if (!p){p=mb.buf} to the end of the function.

if i remove these lines i suppose i have to change any
"p = blah" to "memBufPrintf()" calls ?

> Then inoke errorDump as:
> errorDump (err, &mb);

thanks,