Re: Quesion about Trim and Mmap operations of chunks.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:55:55 +0200

Squid does not use mmap. What source are you reading?

As said before dlmalloc.c is not Squid. Questions general UNIX
programming is better sent to general UNIX programming forums.

For good documentation on mmap see the man page. Any UNIX system comes
with full documentation included, and there is several good books on
the subject of UNIX systems programming.