Re: patch: infoemail for err pages

From: PsychoTekk .de <psychotekk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 09:40:36 +0100

> > or is there a reason not to enabled this feature by default?
>
> Was thinking about that.. think we will add a configuration directive to
> turn this on/off for %w.

okay, cf.data.pre is modified, and in errorpage.c
the %W case is added to %w with a subcondition

+ NAME: email_err_data
+ COMMENT: on|off
+ TYPE: onoff
+ LOC: Config.onoff.emailErrData
+ DEFAULT: off
+ DOC_START
+ ...
+ DOC_END

when compiling, i get the errormsg that emailErrData
is not an element of '__unnamed' - what else do i have to
modify to introduce this new directive?

regards,
 Clemens

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup