comm cleanup: step 1

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 02:11:17 -0600

Hi,

I started doing the comm_write() cleanup, and realised that there were
a few other things I'd like to tidy up beforehand.

The first thing that struck me is the #define's used for COMM_OK and
COMM_ERR_*. I've put some code into the sf commloops branch which
makes it a typedef enum instead, and (hopefully!) have caught all of its
users.

The patch is at http://devel.squid-cache.org/cgi-bin/diff/commloops .

This is a reasonably unobtrusive patch, and I'd like to commit it
reasonably quickly so I can move on to some more tidyups.

Robert - I can wait until esi has been committed. :)

Does anyone have any objections or comments?

Ta!

Adrian