Help with Squid docs

From: Steve Small <Steve.Small@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:19:47 -0700

Hello Squid folks (Henrik?),

I'd like to volunteer to help out with some of the Squid docs. I've been
working with Squid for a year or so now and am pushing the envelope with it
a bit for use in one of our products. I've been corresponding with Henrik
who has consistently been very helpful and a great resource.

If there are any areas you think need particular attention please let me
know. My approach would for any topic would be to start with what I've
already learned (probably not nearly enough), augment with information
compiled from the newsgroups and perhaps some experimentation, and then
submit it for lots of review.

Steve Small