Re: releasing 2.5

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:04:18 +0200

On Tuesday 17 September 2002 04.03, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> .. wait a few days.

done.

> .. tag the repo
> .. generate the release tarball, update the webpages.
> .. wait a day or two for all of the mirrors to catch up
> .. announce, and go on holiday. :)

are we ready?

I haven't been able to track things very closely the last days (kind
of disconnected.. far away from where I usually am in all aspects,
except that I am still on Earth) but from what I have seen there has
not been any major issues reported.

Anyone who feels like writing a suitable announce text to stick
infront of the release notes?