Re: The FD closing bug in helper.c

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:40:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Alexey Leko wrote:

> In my OS/2 port the helpers use pipes, because under OS/2
> sockets are not inheriting by childs. This is why I've found
> the problem.

Ok.

How much changes to the source do you need in the OS/2 port? We are
successively trying to make the code more portable accross platforms, and
maybe you have changes that can be better done in the main sources.

Note: It would probably be helpful if you hosted the changes on
devel.squid-cache.org until it can be merged into the main tree.. this way
all the developers get more easily access to your changes..