subscribe to the squid-dev list .

From: Rodsak Promrattanakul <kob_cpe8@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 20:14:22 +0700

My name is Mr.Rodsak Promrattanakul .I'm Thai Student . I'm studying in
computer field.I am interesting in Squid development , especially ->Cache
Management <-
I have an idea to dynamic/automatic adjust the cache size ,and when i saw
in squid C -source code ,it have really many .c file. so i ask you for
suggestion followed:
1.what 's file that concern the cache size adjust ?
2.what's website or people that involed ->dynamic cache size adustment ?
thank you.

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.