Re: more testing..

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 14:48:05 +0200

Good idea to have some kind of HTTP server in the test suite, but I
think a even "simpler" framework using perl or another simple
scripting language is more useful. In perl we have the LWP and
HTTP::Daemon standard modules that seem quite useful (not sure if
there is any range processing however..)

To be truly useful for testing Squid end-to-end the HTTP server needs
to be able to generate custom HTTP headers and even malformed