Re: __FUNCTION__ and debug.

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:19:14 +0100 (CET)

Same result as for C99 macro varargs:

  Accepted and works by the C compiler

  Rejected by the C++ compiler.

Btw, you and any other with a registered SF account also have access to
this server.. just "ssh compile.sourceforge.net" and select the computer
you want to play with... There is Linux (various kinds and architectures),
FreeBSD, Sparc Solaris 8 and some more I think..

In Solaris the SUNPro compilers can be found in /opt/SUNWspro/bin/ (not
in the default PATH).