SQL server for cache storage.

From: Денис Овсиенко <pilot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:23:53 +0200 (EET)

Hi !
I wrote a pair of weeks ago about plans to try to implement cache storing
and sharing via external SQL server. I currently have no time even to
start with it, so treat this as an idea.
I currently have an issue on filedescriptor limit: configure script takes
1024 from deprecated includes at least on Linux. My colleague has to fix
the script to increase fd number. If needed, I can post his
information where the correct maximal number of fds is and where is it
taken currently (2.4S7)

    DO4-UANIC