Re: NTLM changes in IE

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 00:36:58 +0100

On Thursday 28 November 2002 00.29, Robert Collins wrote:
> MS Technore 312176 notes a new registry key for IE6SP1 users -
> 'ReleaseSocketDuringAuth'
>
> This may be related to recent issues on the -user list. I'll be
> investigating next week.

There is also a bugzilla entry about POST which seems to indicate
Squid is not handling the connection properly on the first NTLM
message (the server proposal to use NTLM). The connection is meant to
be kept until the whole request data have been read, but seems to be
closed immediately after sending the 407 response.